As a Speaker, you will be automatically registered for the event and will receive your confirmation and pick-up information at least 2 weeks prior to the event.
(Note: those that see their names on the 2015 Schedule are considered speakers. If you need to add your name, please email .)
Standard conference session rooms will include the following:
- 1 Wired Lavalier Microphone
- 2 Tabletop Microphones
- 1 LCD Projector With VGA Cable
- Screen 16:9
Note: Speakers will be responsible for providing their own laptop, presentation slides, and slide progression. If you are using a Mac, please remember to bring a dongle.
- Make sure to bring a copy of your presentation with you on-site.
- Speakers will be responsible for providing their own laptop, presentation slides, and slide progression.
- ***If you are using a Mac, please remember to bring a dongle.***
- If you have any additional A/V request(s), contact
- No sales/promotional handouts are to be distributed in the conference areas (including meeting rooms). Sales literature distribution is limited to exhibitor booths only.
*For more information or to learn about DOT 2015 sponsorship and exhibiting opportunities, please contact or visit the Exhibitor and Sponsorship Opportunities page.