Welcome to Designers of Things!
The Designers of Things conference exists to give the designers and developers on the cutting edge of future tech space to collaborate, learn, exchange ideas and forward the conversation about wearable tech, 3D printing and IoT.
Over the course of two days in the heart of the technology world, you’ll hear from industry leaders, get your hands on the latest 3D printers, demo the hottest wearables and discover the best ways to advance your business. Every element of this event has been developed specifically for you. Join us, and let’s design something together.
Through educational sessions, inspirational talks, a huge demo hall featuring exhibits and demos of the latest future tech and exciting networking events, you will:
- Meet like-minded designers, developers and innovators
- See and touch the latest 3D printers & their creations
- Test the newest wearable technology products on the market
- Hear from the top innovators and the stories behind product evolution from idea to customer
- Discover what enterprise companies are working on
- Learn about the state of industry today and future areas of opportunity
- Gain an understanding on how the Internet of Things will connect it all and more!
- Software & Hardware Designers
- Software & Hardware Developers
- Entrepreneurs, Innovators & Makers
- Software Architects, Engineers & Programmers
- Venture Capitalists & Funders
- Marketers & Biz Dev Executives
- Product Managers
- Consumers interested in future tech
Don't miss your chance to experience the cutting edge of future tech!
Stay in Touch
Don't miss your chance to experience the cutting edge of future tech. Get the latest updates and offers by signing up for our newsletter!
Join the Designers of Things community to get exclusive access to pass discounts, breaking news and more!
The DoT Blog shares the latest stories on future tech. Stay on top of the industry news by following the blog
Follow us at @dothingscon
for the latest industry news, blog posts and event information. #dothingscon
Discuss the latest
in future tech with like-minded designers, developers, engineers, innovators and more.
Connect and explore
with others who share your interest in Wearable Tech, 3D Printing in the Internet of Things.
UBM is a global media business that brings together the world's technology communities through live events, online properties and custom services. UBM Tech’s community-focused approach provides its users and clients with expertly curated research, education, training, community advocacy, user-generated content and peer-to-peer engagement opportunities that serve the Electronics, Security, Enterprise Communications, Network Infrastructure and Applications, Game and App Developers, and Tech Marketing communities. UBM's brands include Black Hat, DesignCon, EE Times, Enterprise Connect, Game Developers Conference (GDC), HDI, InformationWeek, Interop, and Light Reading. Create, a UBM Tech full range marketing services division, includes custom events, content marketing solutions, community development and demand generation programs based on its content and technology market expertise. UBM Tech is a part of UBM (UBM.L), a global provider of media and information services with a market capitalization of more than $2.5 billion. For more information, go to http://tech.ubm.com; follow us on Twitter at @UBMTech.